This is a group for Charlestown residents interested in their family history, from beginner to advanced, for learning how to research your ancestors and share what you learn.
We hope to see you at our next meeting on Friday, April 13, at 1:00 P.M. in Brookside Classroom 1.
The topic for April is Telling Your Genealogy Stories.
View slides of earlier meetings
- Picking a DNA Test for Genealogy
- Organizing Your Genealogy Records
- DNA and Genealogy (June)
- Getting Started (May)
- Genealogy and Storytelling (April)
- Maryland Genealogy Online Research using the Family Search Research WIKI Guide (March)
- Review of the Family Relationship Chart (March)
- Online Library Resources (February)
- Irish Genealogy Resources slides and additional resources, presented by Dan Boyle(January)
- WikiTree for Genealogists (November)
- DNA: the New Genealogy Frontier (October)
- Publishing (August)
- Tackling Your Brickwall (July)